The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach is a renowned resort within the Kaanapali Beach Resort offering beachfront beauty, gracious service, and the convenience of condominium living with hotel amenities. You'll have immediate access to Kaanapali, one of Maui's very best beaches, where you can swim, surf, and snorkel. In fact, most units look right out over the shimmering blue of the Pacific Ocean.
All suites at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach are generously sized, so you'll have plenty of room to kick off your vacation sandals and relax. Our suites range from over 600 to almost 2,000 square feet, and include fully-equipped kitchens and private lanais, some of which wrap around corner units for even more expansive views.
In the heart of Kaanapali and conveniently located right next to Whalers Village, The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach is surrounded by a wide variety of dining options for every appetite. Whether you're looking for romantic ambiance to celebrate a special occasion or a hole-in-the-wall with the best local fare, you are sure to find the perfect place to suit your tastes.
- Cane & Taro - Chef D.K. Kodama, one of Hawaii's celebrity chefs, created Cane & Taro, an open air restaurant with panoramic views, serving "contemporary comfort food" for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Featuring Fresh Island Fish, Steaks, Sushi, Pastas and many more delicious dishes for lunch and dinner.
- Hula Grill - Chef Peter Merriman, one of the original 12 chefs who pioneered Hawaiian Regional Cuisine, showcases his talents at this beachfront restaurant. Sit with your feet in the sand at the Barefoot Bar and enjoy sandwiches, grilled fresh fish, pizzas and fish tacos for lunch or dinner. Or dine in the main dining room for a creative selection of dishes inspired by the cultures and traditions of Hawaii.
- Leilani's On The Beach - With sweeping views of Lanai and Molokai from above Kaanapali Beach, this island steakhouse is a perfect place to watch the sunset while enjoying fine steaks and fresh Hawaiian seafood.
- Yogurtland - Self-serve frozen yogurt selections with a wide variety of toppings.
- Haagen-Dazs - Premium ice cream and espresso.
- Food Court - Dragon Wall Express, Nikki's Pizza, McDonald's Express and Mr. Sub/Mr. Taco
- Grocery Delivery Service - Don't waste your vacation at the grocery store! Island Grocery Service can stock your kitchen for you before your arrival.
The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach is situated across from two championship golf courses, and offers private access to dozens of shops and restaurants at Whalers Village. We're also just minutes from Lahaina--a lively community where you can enjoy five-star cuisine, exciting cultural events and nightlife seven days a week.
Other amenities at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach include a beachfront swimming pool, salon and spa, guest activities desk and fitness center.
All Aston Hotels & Resorts hotel and condominium units have been designated as Non-Smoking Accommodations.Highlights:
- Beachfront studio, 1- and 2-bedroom accommodations
- Fresh pineapple in every room
- FREE in-room high-speed Internet access
- Grocery Delivery Service available
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Next door to Whalers Village and Kaanapali Golf Resort
- Children receive a FREE gift at check-in
- Year-round children's program "Camp Kaanapali" nearby (available to guests of all Aston Maui properties)
- Two-night minimum stay required
- On-site parking available ($)