Video #1 of 1
Video copyright Sandos Hotels & Resorts.
Unfold new emotions with the Total Gourmet Experience at Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort.
Fully renovated and redesigned in spring 2012, Sandos Cancun offers a varied and sophisticated culinary program as well as luxury, all-inclusive amenities and accommodations. Our three distinct gourmet restaurants and lobby bar each exhibit contemporary décor with minimalist finishes throughout. We offer a Total Gourmet Experience through which guests of the hotel can sample a wide variety of fusion and international cuisine, an extensive wine selection, and select cocktails prepared by our executive chefs and baristas.
Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort has 214 modern rooms, including luxury suites, all with spectacular views of the Mexican Caribbean Sea to the east and the Nichupté Lagoon to the west. Rooms are elegantly furnished with modern design elements and luxurious details.
Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort offers to each guest an opportunity to experience our buffet and gourmet à la carte dining restaurants, unlimited national and imported beverages and our pool and beach snack bars.
Our "Total Gourmet Experience" will awake your senses and delight your palate with a variety of exquisite international flavors.
Rounding off our luxury appeal is a world-class spa with 13 treatment rooms, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and grand ballroom, which is ideal for hosting corporate events or weddings.
Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort offers the "Total Gourmet Experience" – a high-end, all-inclusive program featuring gourmet meals, unlimited national and imported drinks, 24-hour room service and access to the resort's many activities. Key property amenities include:
- Fitness center equipped with Life Fitness machines
- Health and wellness classes including yoga on the beach
- Private trainer sessions (at an additional cost)
- Business Center
- Three infinity pools, including one hydrotherapy tub
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Water Sports Center including one free diving lessons and snorkeling equipment (windsurfing, kayaking and sailing are available at an additional cost)
- Access to the on-site, world-class spa with 14 treatment rooms (treatments are available at an additional cost)
- Sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
- A Solarium
- Group and meetings facilities
- Four on-site, all-inclusive restaurants featuring gourmet international cuisine
- Wine cellar
- Piano lounge