Curtain BluffExplore > Antigua and Barbuda > Curtain Bluff
Video #1 of 1
Video copyright Curtain Bluff.
All-inclusive luxury Caribbean resort in Antigua. Featuring tennis, water sports, two fabulous beaches, 25,000 bottle wine cellar, nightly entertainment, and spa.
Flanked by water on both sides, Curtain Bluff sits on a rocky promontory (bluff) that juts into the sea between two beautiful beaches. One is calm, ideal for swimming and watersports; the other beach is washed by ocean surf.
72 rooms and suites, all with staggering seascape views, are spread out along the Surf Beach and up the bluff. There are two restaurants: the open-walled Tamarind Tree serving breakfasts and candle-lit dinners, and the Beach Café & Bar, where barefoot-casual lunches are enjoyed one step from the sand and a few feet from the water's edge.
The resort's exceptional facilities include a championship tennis center, a fully equipped watersports center (scuba, deep-sea fishing, Windsurfing, paddle-boarding, waterskiing, Hobie Cats and kayaks), a squash court and fitness center. When it's time to relax, there's our tranquil spa overlooking the sea, a beachside swimming pool, a beach bar, and hammocks swaying in the shade of coconut palms.
With the exception of a few above-and-beyond luxuries (Cuban cigars, vintage wines, spa treatments), everything is included in the room rate, making it one of the best values in the Caribbean.
To really understand Curtain Bluff's unbeatable value just look at what's included in the room rate. In other resorts that rate gets you just a room. Here it buys everything you could possible want in an outstanding vacation and, from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, you never have to pay a penny extra.
Included in the Room Rate:
- All meals and drinks, including room service and mini-bar items
- All watersports facilities and activities including swimming pool, twice daily snorkeling trips to Cades Reef, scuba diving (for Certified Divers only), waterskiing, wake-boarding, deep-sea fishing, kayaking, Windsurfing, Hobie-cats
- All land-based activities including tennis, squash, bocce, shuffleboard, basketball, golf (putting green)
- Beach lounges, sun chaises, hammocks and sun floats
- Exercise facilities, fully equipped exercise room
- Aerobics classes, Yoga and Pilates
- Golf Putting Green and equipment
- Concierge service
- Changing room for early arrivals and late departure
- Curtain Bluff was ranked the top resort in Antigua and one of the top 10 resorts in the Caribbean by readers of Travel + Leisure magazine. World's Best Awards July 2011
- The Daily Telegraph (June 11, 2011) listed Curtain Bluff as one of "the four best hotels for tennis lovers."
- Travel + Leisure's "Hotel Issue" (June, 2011) praises a handful of hotels for having the "World's Best Service." Curtain Bluff was ranked #4 in the Caribbean and is the only hotel in Antigua to make the list.
- Named as one of the "World's Best Hotels" in the January 2011 issue of Travel + Leisure (the only hotel in Antigua to make the list).
- Named "Most Excellent Eco Resort 2011 in the Atlantic, Caribbean and Pacific" by Condé Nast Johansens, the international luxury hotel guide publisher. December 2010
- Ranked #2 Resort in the Caribbean / #1 Resort in Antigua by Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards. November 2009 & 2008
- Ranked one of the World's Best All‐Inclusive Resort by Away.com. September 2009
- Ranked one of the "2008 Hot Spas" by Condé Nast Traveler Hot List. May 2008
- Described as "one of the Caribbean's oldest and most highly regarded all‐inclusive luxury resorts" by More magazine. November 2007
- Ranked #3 Favorite International New Spa by American Spa 2008 Professional's Choice Awards. December 2008
- Ranked #1 Resort in the Caribbean by Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards. November 2007