What's To Like?
Need expert help?
Meet Anne, one of our travel experts for Thailand.
I specialize in creating combination tours with multiple destinations e.g. Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam combo, within a region, all inter linked smoothly, convenient and affordable routing. Of course, I will also book a single destination of your choice.
My formal background is a BS in Biological Science, and MA in education/administration and an MFA in Fine Arts, UCLA.
I have held several Assistant Professorships, as well as a career Painter and Writer of Plays which have been produced and represented in Hawaii and Asia. In my spare time, I enjoy sailing and Oh Yes...TRAVEL!
We'll Match Any Price
We have access to virtually every travel special out there.
Our agents make a commission from the travel wholesalers, same
as every other agent or online travel site.
Why wouldn't you want a real travel expert on your side...for free?
> > >
Elevated walkways connect pavilions to the resort's private white sand beach and facilities, including the first Aman Spa. With a fleet of luxury cruisers, Amanpuri offers the opportunity to explore the Andaman Sea.
Photo copyright Amanresorts.
See thumbnails of all photos for this point of interest.
Amanpuri (place of peace) was built in 1987 and became Amanresorts' flagship property. Reflecting the style and elegance of Thai culture, the resort's graceful pavilions and villa homes are situated in a coconut plantation on a headland overlooking the Andaman Sea.
- Condé Nast Traveler: Gold List 2012 - Asia, Australia & Pacific Nations
- The Sunday Times Travel Magazine, UK: Best in the World, 2012 - Best Worldwide Resort Hotel
- Condé Nast Traveler: 2011 Readers' Choice Awards - Top 20 Best Resorts in Asia
- Travel + Leisure, Southeast Asia: 500 World's Best Hotels 2011 - Phuket, Thailand
- Condé Nast Traveler: Gold List 2011 - Best for Activities - Asia