Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Discover the pleasures of an island retreat immersed in the warm hospitality and incomparable charm of Jamaica – Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa. Situated along the pristine shores that once served as the site of an 18th century sugar plantation, this Caribbean haven exudes an unforgettable ambiance in a stunning tropical setting.
Just 15 miles from breathtaking Montego Bay – and only 15 minutes from the airport – this all–inclusive Jamaica hotel and resort offers spacious, luxurious accommodations in an inspired setting:
- Overlooking the 400–acre, historic Rose Hall Plantation
- Onsite Robert Von Hagge-designed championship golf course
- Easy access to sizzling nightspots
- Just 15 miles from Montego Bay
- Only seven miles from Sangster International Airport
- Featuring the brand new full-service, Soothe Spa
- Offering entertainment for all ages in the Sugar Mill Falls Water Park
- All-Inclusive Plan
Photo copyright Rose Hall Resort & Spa.
Nestled between the scenic Jamaican mountains and turquoise Caribbean waters, Rose Hall Resort & Spa truly inhabits a more exclusive ocean-front location than other Montego Bay Jamaica resorts. This deluxe beachfront hotel, once a legendary 18th-century sugar plantation, evokes the historic charm and hospitality made famous by the island. Indulge in cool ocean breezes, a private beach, one of the Caribbean's largest water park, a championship golf course, and the relaxing services of Soothe Spa.