What's To Like?
Need expert help?
Meet Anne, one of our travel experts for Indonesia.
I specialize in creating combination tours with multiple destinations e.g. Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam combo, within a region, all inter linked smoothly, convenient and affordable routing. Of course, I will also book a single destination of your choice.
My formal background is a BS in Biological Science, and MA in education/administration and an MFA in Fine Arts, UCLA.
I have held several Assistant Professorships, as well as a career Painter and Writer of Plays which have been produced and represented in Hawaii and Asia. In my spare time, I enjoy sailing and Oh Yes...TRAVEL!
We'll Match Any Price
We have access to virtually every travel special out there.
Our agents make a commission from the travel wholesalers, same
as every other agent or online travel site.
Why wouldn't you want a real travel expert on your side...for free?
See all our Bali & Indonesia vacation packages.
Komaneka at Tanggayuda
> > >
Main Swimming Pool
Free use salty infinity edge pool dramatically overlooking the river valley. Size of pool is 16.5 m X 7.5 m.
Photo copyright Komaneka Resorts.
See thumbnails of all photos for this point of interest.
Hidden away in a peaceful location with beautiful views over the Oos River, Komaneka at Tanggayuda is a small villa resort. Located at Tanggayuda in Kedewatan village, it is only 15 minutes by car from Ubud with easy access to temples, cultural performances, museums, artists' villages, galleries, art shops and restaurants.Guest Benefits:
- Free welcome drink and chilled towel on arrival
- Special Komaneka gift in the room upon arrival
- Free daily tropical fruit and home made cookies in the room
- Free daily flowers in the room
- Free daily afternoon tea with assorted Balinese cakes
- Free daily 4 bottles of mineral water in the room and additional water is provided on request
- Free visit to Neka Art Museum including entrance ticket - Visit collection of Bali and Indonesian art at Neka Museum, open from 9 am to 5 pm everyday. All in-house guest are invited to visit the museum by using free shuttle service which leave the lobby every one hour.
- Free Shuttle Service to centre of Ubud - Available 13 times a day to take and pick-up guests at the arranged meeting points. First shuttle departs the hotel at 8 am and last pick up is at 10.25 pm from down town Ubud.
- Free Petulu Village Tour - Everyday around sunset, thousands of white herons, called Kokokan in Balinese begin filling the skies at twilight as they fly back to the village of Petulu after searching for food since sunrise. With their stomachs full of small paddy ells, fish and frogs they spend the night safely roosting in the tree-lined roads of the quite mountain village. It is difficult to believe that the hustle and the hustle of Ubud are just a few miles away. All in-house guests are invited to visit this village every Tuesday and Friday afternoon. Departs from the lobby at 5 pm and returns at 7 pm.
- Free Wood Carving Lesson - Ubud village is known for its naturalistic style of painting, scenes, and ceremonies from village life as well as woodcarving. Try your hand to carve a simple wood carving and it is become a unique souvenir made by your own hands. You may find lots of inspiration to become Balinese woodcarver. Held every Thursday afternoon in the Gallery room from 3 pm to 4 pm.
- Free Balinese Attire & Dance Lesson - Modern way of living has change the daily uniform of Balinese, most of them not wearing sarong on their regular daily activities that might for fashion purposes. But Balinese still maintains this tradition especially for any cultural activities such as temple ceremony, funeral or traditional cultural activities. Experience Balinese traditional in fashion and dance handed through generations. Held every Wednesday and Saturday afternoon at Gym room from 3 pm to 4.30 pm. Sarongs are provided.
- Free Coconut Leaf Craft Lesson - Offerings are the traditional art and part of Balinese daily religious activities and dedicated to neutralize energy for a consistent equilibrium at all time. Offerings are seen in the entire resort area, in the resort shrines, on the grounds or even in the front of your room. All in-house guests are invited to learn of making Balinese offerings every Monday and Friday afternoon at the Spa lobby from 3 pm to 4.30 pm. Sarongs are provided.
- Free Yoga Class - A Holistic exercises for all part of your mind, body and soul. Tranquility of the site enables us to practice Yoga in deep concentration. Join our yoga class every Monday and Thursday from 3.30 pm to 5 pm. Arrangements on other days or privately cost US$ 20 per person at minimum of 2 persons. Guest should book this activity one day in advance.