Need expert help?
Meet Anne, one of our travel experts for Indonesia.
I specialize in creating combination tours with multiple destinations e.g. Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam combo, within a region, all inter linked smoothly, convenient and affordable routing. Of course, I will also book a single destination of your choice.
My formal background is a BS in Biological Science, and MA in education/administration and an MFA in Fine Arts, UCLA.
I have held several Assistant Professorships, as well as a career Painter and Writer of Plays which have been produced and represented in Hawaii and Asia. In my spare time, I enjoy sailing and Oh Yes...TRAVEL!
Komaneka Resort at Bisma
Located in Bisma street as part of the center of Ubud, the Komaneka at Bisma is nestled upon the Campuhan river valley, with amazing views of the river, sloping rice fields and the coconut groves in the surrounding; this luxurious resort is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination.
Photo copyright Komaneka Resorts.
See thumbnails of all photos for this point of interest.
The resort is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination. Its elegant villas, each with its private pool, and spacious suites are completed with an Indonesian fine dining restaurant, luxurious spa-villa, and wedding chapel.Guest Benefits:
In House Guest Activities:
- Free welcome drink and chilled towel on arrival.
- Free daily tropical fruit and cookies in the room.
- Free daily flowers in the room.
- Free daily afternoon tea with assorted Balinese cakes.
- Free mineral water. Additional water is available on request.
- Free Shuttle Service to centre of Ubud - Available 15 times a day to take and pick-up guests at the arranged meeting points. First shuttle departs the hotel at 8.15 am and last pick up is at 10.55 pm from down town Ubud.
- Museum Visit (Everyday) - Visit collection of Bali and Indonesian art atthe Neka Museum everyday. Departs from the lobby starting at 09.15 am and last shuttle will be picked up at 5.05 pm. It is complimentary and entrance ticket is included.
- Balinese Attire & Dance Lesson (Every Monday and Thursday) - Experience Balinese tradition in fashion and dance handed
through generations. Held every Monday and Thursday afternoon at the Spa Lounge from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm. It is complimentary and sarong is provided.
- Coconut leaf craft / Making offering (Every Monday and Friday) - All in-house guest are invited to learn to make offerings every Monday and Friday afternoon at the Spa Lounge from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm. It is complimentary and sarong is provided.
- Wood carving (Every Thursday) - Try your hand at carving a simple wood carving. You may find lots of inspiration to become Balinese woodcarver. Held every Thursday afternoon in the Spa Lounge from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm. It is complimentary.
- Yoga Class (Every Wednesday and Saturday) - A holistic exercise for your mind, body and soul.
- Petulu Tour (Every Tuesday and Friday) - Watch thousands of white herons flying back to Petulu village at twilight and enjoy the wonderfull rice terraces in Cekingan village every Tuesday and Friday afternoon.