We'll Match Any Price
We have access to virtually every travel special out there.
Our agents make a commission from the travel wholesalers, same
as every other agent or online travel site.
Why wouldn't you want a real travel expert on your side...for free?
World Botanical Gardens
- Soak in our spectacular 360-degree vistas including the Mauna Kea volcano, sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and the pastoral settings of an adjoining paniola-style cattle ranch.
- View the spectacular pristine Kamae'e Falls waterfall cascading nearly a hundred feet through a beautiful tropical rainforest.
- Zip above and through the rainforest canopy on our ultra-safe but exciting zip line.
- Ride through the gardens and rainforest on a Segway.
- See, smell, touch and photograph thousands of exotic plants from around the world in our acres of botanical gardens.
- Take a leisurely stroll on a wide, paved walkway shaded by towering rainforest trees draped with the pendulous stems and roots of tropical vines on our Rainforest Trail.
- Enjoy a quiet and peaceful hike along our nature trails winding through the rainforest and alongside the tumbling Hanapueo Stream and its waterfalls.
- Be amazed at hundreds of wild orchids festooning our trees and clinging to our 80-meter-long Orchid Wall in the Rainbow Walk.
- Learn about exotic tropical food plants such as mango, guava, papaya, pineapple, banana, breadfruit, coffee and many, many more on our horticultural tours and taste the ripe fruits from our Arboretum.
- Wander through our Children's Maze, the world's second-largest herbaceous maze, fun for old and young alike.
Photo copyright World Botanical Gardens, Inc..
World Botanical Gardens and Waterfalls is part of Botanical World in Hakalau on the Big Island of Hawaii. Botanical World also includes Zip Isle Zip Line Adventures and Segway of Hawaii Segway tours.
Situated on Highway 19 just 16 miles north of Hilo, the gardens nestle between the slopes of Mauna Kea and the Pacific Ocean.
Come and have a true Hawaiian eco-adventure and enjoy the wonder of nature at the home of peace and beauty.
Hours of Operation
Open 365 days a year from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
All prices include unlimited access to the botanical gardens and waterfalls during operating hours for one week from the date of purchase.
World Botanical Gardens and Waterfalls Self-Guided Gardens and Waterfalls Tour
Teenagers 13-17 $6.00
Children 5-12 $3.00
Children 4 and Under Free
Guided Horticultural Gardens and Waterfalls Tour
Teenagers 13-17 $23.00
Children 5-12 $13.00
Children 4 and Under Free
Luncheon with Guided Garden Tour $10.00
Segway of Hawaii at Botanical World Adventure
All Persons (Must weigh between 70 and 270 pounds)
Introductory Tour (30 Minutes) $57.00
Guided Garden Tour (60 Minutes) $97.00
Guided Garden, Waterfalls and Rainforest Tour (120 minutes) $147.00
Zip Isle Zip Line Adventure
All Persons (Must weigh between 70 and 270 pounds) $147.00