Honeymoon Beach All-Inclusive Day Pass On St. JohnsExplore > Virgin Islands (U.S.) > St. Thomas > Honeymoon Beach All-Inclusive Day Pass On St. Johns
Enjoy the day at Honeymoon Beach, one of St. John's most beautiful and secluded beaches!
When you arrive in Cruz Bay from the Red Hook Ferry, you will meet our air-conditioned taxi van that will drive you one mile along the North Shore Road to the stone gatehouse at the entrance of the Caneel Bay Resort. Here you will be met by our chauffeured golf cart which will drive you through the resort to Honeymoon Beach where lounge chairs and snorkel gear will be waiting for you.
Honeymoon Beach is so unique and picturesque because it is fringed with large coral reefs on either side. This protects the area and provides a stable home to a variety of wild and marine life. With calm waves lapping lazily up onto the beach, it is the perfect spot to swim, relax, and to bask in the astounding beauty of the Caribbean.
The All-Inclusive day pass includes everything you need to take full advantage at one of the most spectacular and beautiful beaches on St. John. There is plenty of shade, lounge chairs, hammocks, seating lounge areas, and watersport activities such as kayaks, paddleboards, and floats.
Based on availability, you may also add an optional Private Cabana, which will provides you a private place to dine, relax on the sofa, and protect you from the sun. The cabanas range from largest that seats up to 8 guests, to the smaller ones that seat four guests.
Honeymoon Beach is also home to Bikinis on the Beach Bar & Grill. It is the only beachside dining on St. John, and serves freshly grilled cheeseburgers, All-beef hotdogs, variety of Tacos, Mahi sandwiches, BBQ chicken sandwiches, Pulled Pork sandwiches, flavorful wraps, variety of pizzas, quesadillas, salads, refreshing frozen daiquiris, margaritas, and other tropical drinks, cold beer, sodas, and bottled water.
When you are ready to head back, just take the shuttle transfer back to the Cruz Bay Ferry terminal, and head back to St. Thomas.
- From cruise port in St. Thomas, you will need to take a taxi to the Red Hook Ferry. This should take you between 30-45 minutes depending on which cruise pier your ship is docked. Taxi is not included.
- You will need to take the Red Hook ferry on St. Thomas to Cruz Bay on St. John. This is not included in the price of your tour. The trip costs $6/each way and takes approximately 20 minutes and runs hourly between 6:30 am and Midnight.
- We suggest you bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and a hat.
- You will have access to dressing rooms, showers, restrooms, and hammocks.
- Lunch and beverages are available for purchase at the Bar & Grill on Honeymoon Beach.
- Gratuities and optional cabanas are not included.
- The ferry ride from St. Thomas to St. John is not included.
- Private tent cabanas are available at an additional cost, but you must also purchase the Day Pass.
Days offered: 7 days a week