Full Day Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial With Uss Missouri & City Tour- *for Waikiki Hotel Guests*Explore > United States > Oahu > Full Day Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial With Uss Missouri & City Tour- *for Waikiki Hotel Guests*
Complete Pearl Harbor experience visiting both the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri
Travel to Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial, where you'll spend the morning reliving the important historic moments that took place at this fascinating site. Your driver will drop you off at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, and will let you know the location of the souvenir shop and museum, as well as a pickup place and time for when you have completed your time at the Arizona Memorial.
You'll wait at the Visitor Center until it's your turn to tour. Then, you'll view a moving film depicting the events of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack. Afterward, you'll board a Navy launch for the short ride to the Arizona Memorial. Spend some time exploring this somber site, the resting place of 1,102 of the nearly 1,200 sailors killed on the USS Arizona during the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. Dedicated in 1962, the Memorial consists of three main parts and spans the sunken hull of the battleship.
From here you will have a tour aboard the USS Battleship Missouri, the most historic battleship where the Instrument of Surrender was signed officially ending World War II. Discover what life at sea was like for 2700 sailors and see the 66-foot long guns aboard the 887-foot Missouri.
Your Professional driver will serve hand towelettes before embarking on the second phase of this tour. You will then proceed on for a drive through Punchbowl Cemetery and Downtown Honolulu. Your driver will provide narration and information about Punchbowl, life in Hawaii during World War II and at present. During your drive through downtown you will see the state capitol building, Iolani Palace, Chinatown, and more.
- The duration of your tour may vary. It depends on how long it takes you to get through the Arizona Memorial tour.
- Please note that carry-ons, purses, and large cameras of any kind are prohibited inside the base. You are welcome to leave your belongings inside the vehicle, where your driver will watch over them. Otherwise, there are lockers available for your use.
- Your driver will not escort you through the Visitor's Center, however, if you choose there will be audio tours available and a government run tour at the Arizona Memorial.
- Lunch is not included, but you may purchase food and beverages in the shop at Pearl Harbor.
- Pick up locations & schedule:
Ala Moana - 7:55AM
Ambassador - 8:15AM
Hale Koa - 8:10AM
Hilton Hawaiian Village - 8:05AM
Hokulani Waikiki - 8:20AM
Hyatt Regency - 8:30AM
Prince Waikiki - 8:00AM
Seaside Avenue - 8:25AM
Waikiki Beach Marriott - 8:40AM
- This option is for Waikiki hotel pickup & drop-off only.
- If you need transfers to cruise port or airport, please book our private tour option.
- This is a Shared Coach Bus Tour.
- Please be at your designated meeting location at least 15 minutes prior to your pick up time.
- This tour is not available on New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, or Christmas Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week