Circle Island Tour - * For Waikiki Hotel Guests*Explore > United States > Oahu > Circle Island Tour - * For Waikiki Hotel Guests*
Want to circle the island of Oahu? Here is your tour!
Ever wanted to be circle the island of Oahu - here is your chance!
After a pick up from a meeting location near your hotel, you will embark on a full day adventure all around the island of Oahu. Known as "The Gathering Place" Oahu is home to about two thirds of the Hawaiian population and after a day spent circling the island, you'll know why Oahu captivates so many. Sample island flavors and learn about Hawaii's unique cultural traditions on this deluxe tour. You will experience those hard-to-reach places that Hawaiian locals also enjoy.
You will travel from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay and the Halona Blowhole a natural phenomenon on the southeastern shore. When the tide is strong enough, ocean waves spray through caves forming a geyser (resembling a whale's blowhole!) Then journey to the dramatic Nuuanu Pali Lookout which provides a window to Oahu's rugged shorelines and quiet, rumbling ocean waves. From here you will journey to Byodo-In-Temple on the windward side. Then you will head to the North Shore Beaches, and the quaint surfing town of Haleiwa (time for lunch and shopping) and a final stop at the famous Dole Plantation.
- Admissions, fees and tolls are included.
- Poi Malasada breakfast from Oahu's famous Kamehameha Bakery and bottled water are included.
- Lunch is not included.
- Pick up locations and times:
Ala Moana - 6:40AM
Ambassador - 7:00AM
Hale Koa - 6:55AM
Hilton Hawaiian Village - 6:50AM
Hokulani Waikiki - 7:05AM
Hyatt Regency - 7:15AM
Seaside Avenue - 7:10AM
Waikiki Beach Marriott - 7:20AM
- This option is for Waikiki hotel pickup & drop-off only.
- If you need transfers to cruise port or airport, please book our private tour option.
- Please be at your designated meeting location at least 15 minutes prior to your pick up time.
- This tour is not available on New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, or Christmas Day.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday