Get married in paradise!
This simple beach ceremony for just the two of you, will be a lovely memory to cherish forever. Your coordinator is here to help you with everything you need to make it your special day.
If you would like to add options (photography, music, flowers, cake), the wedding coordinator can assist with adding them to your package after the initial package is purchased.
Weddings can also be arranged for Montego Bay.
- This wedding package will accomodate the Bride & Groom only.
- After you order this wedding package, you will be given instructions on how to contact our wedding coordinator in Montego Bay.
- In order to get married in Jamaica, you must bring your passports or birth certificates and valid photo ID, your ship boarding card and certified copies of divorce decrees, dissolution decrees or death certificate of previous marriages if applicable. All documents must be faxed or emailed at least 30 days prior to the wedding date.
- You will receive 50% of your money back if you cancel your wedding. If a wedding is cancelled within 30 days of wedding, no refund will be issued.
- If your cruise ship is unable to dock because of bad weather, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Speak with the coordinator about his/her own cancellation fees on any special options you may have selected.
Days offered: 7 days a week