Private: Pre-Cruise Pearl Harbor Half Day TourExplore > United States > Oahu > Private: Pre-Cruise Pearl Harbor Half Day Tour
This private pre-cruise tour allows you to experience Pearl Harbor at your own pace.
A private pickup at the airport, an escort to the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center, historical information from your guide, and a drop off at the pier provide a stress-free way to start your cruise.
Travel to Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial, where you will spend the morning reliving the important historic moments that took place at this fascinating site. En route, your guide will provide historical commentary before escorting you to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
At the Visitor Center, you'll view a moving film depicting the events of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack. Afterward, you'll board a Navy launch for the short ride to the Arizona Memorial. Reserved tickets allow you to make the most of your time here. Spend some time exploring this somber site, the resting place of 1,102 of the nearly 1,200 sailors killed on the USS Arizona during the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. Dedicated in 1962, the Memorial consists of three main parts and spans the sunken hull of the battleship. After your boat ride, your guide will meet up with you and guide you through the exhibits. Plan on spending approximately 2 hours here.
You'll have your choice of visiting either the USS Bowfin submarine or the USS Missouri battleship. Just let your guide know your preference.
The USS Bowfin submarine, nicknamed the "Pearl Harbor Avenger", is a self-guided audio tour (tickets $15 each). Plan to spend about 45-60 minutes here.
If you choose the USS Missouri, your guide will accompany you on the shuttle bus to Ford Island, where the ship is located. The USS Missouri offers a docent-guided tour ($30 per person) along with a self-guided tour below and the upper decks, although your guide will be happy to present information if you wish. Plan to spend about 1.5 - 2 hours here.
If time permits, you will visit the Punchbowl Cemetery or be given an exterior tour of Iolani Palace or the King Kamehameha statue.
At the tour's completion, you will be transferred to the pier for the start of your Hawaiian Islands cruise!
- We recommend bringing your own water. There is no eating or drinking anything except water inside the van.
- You will be escorted to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center by your guide.
- Tickets to the USS Bowfin ($15 per person) and the USS Missouri ($30 per person) are not included in the price of the tour.
- Please allow 30 minutes after your flight lands to collect your luggage when considering your pickup time.
- Luggage is limited to 1 suitcase and 1 handbag per person.
- In the event you wish to extend your tour time, the charge will be $150/hour (pending availability of your driver/guide).
Days offered: 7 days a week