Shoretrips Give...Red Cross Thrift ShopExplore > Cayman Islands > Shoretrips Give...Red Cross Thrift Shop
Make an impact in the Grand Cayman community!
Although some charities are often envisioned on an all encompassing scale, this volunteer opportunity provides you the chance to experience it at its ground level.
This association is a firm believer that their extraordinary efforts are made possible by potential volunteers like you and are gracious of any contribution no matter the size or effort.
Over the years this facility has been at the forefront of responding to numerous events that have affected many communities throughout Grand Cayman. The staff and volunteers have responded to hurricanes, floods, fires, diseases, HIV awareness programs, relief and rehabilitation of victims, as well as special activities focusing on the needy, the elderly and children.
No matter what your skill set is, we will place you with a memorable experience at our facility!
- From the cruise pier, the taxi is about $10 each way.
- ShoreTrips GIVE was developed to connect travelers with ongoing volunteer projects in the Caribbean. To accomplish this, ShoreTrips has partnered with Hope Floats, a non-profit foundation, which has agreed to organize these activities and to provide a meet and greet representative. The fee to participate in a GIVE activity covers all administration costs; the fee is not tax deductible.
- Please be mindful of the clothing you wear today. Shoulders must be covered and wear close-toed shoes.
- Please note the building does not have air conditioning. It can be very hot.
- Wear clothes you can get dirty.
- Bottled water and bathroom facilities are provided at the location.
- Minimum age is 5 with an adult chaperone.
- If you have more than 6 people in your party, please call ShoreTrips for additional pricing.
- This facility is closed from December 22-January 2 for the holidays.
Days offered: 7 days a week