Shoretrips Give...Grand Cayman Humane SocietyExplore > Cayman Islands > Shoretrips Give...Grand Cayman Humane Society
Help yourself by helping an animal friend in need.
Find a purpose to your vacation with a half day visit to the Grand Cayman Humane Society - a personal favorite of ours!
Just a few hours of your time will give an immense helping hand to those who have dedicated themselves to coming to the aid of the helpless animals in Grand Cayman - and there is nothing more rewarding than having a sweet puppy or kitten cuddle in your arms.
In the midst of island life, animals are often left behind as people move around and your time and efforts here will pay off.
Volunteers have become an important part of this operation which provides medical care and loving homes for pets. You will be rewarding an animal and after, you can have a feel good time on the beach.
- From the cruise pier, the taxi is about $8-12 each way.
- Wear clothes that can get dirty.
- ShoreTrips GIVE was developed to connect travelers with ongoing volunteer projects in the Caribbean. To accomplish this, ShoreTrips has partnered with Hope Floats, a non-profit foundation, which has agreed to organize these activities and to provide a meet and greet representative. The fee to participate in a GIVE activity covers all administration costs; the fee is not tax deductible.
- Please be mindful of the clothing you wear today. Shoulders must be covered and wear close-toed shoes.
- Wear clothes you can get dirty.
- Bottled water and bathroom facilities are provided at the location.
- If you are between 10 and 17 years old you must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you have more than 6 people in your party, please call ShoreTrips for additional pricing.
- This facility is open all year round (except closed on Wednesdays).
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday