Pre-Cruise Half Day Tour Of London With Transfers From London Hotel To Southampton Pier
After your cruise, see the highlights of London before being transferred to Heathrow airport.
With such an interesting, iconic and historic city, there are many "don't miss" sites. Your expert guide will provide informative commentary as you view London's most famous places including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Tower Bridge, London Bridge and the Tower of London. You'll see St. Paul's Cathedral, whose impressive dome, located at one of the highest points in the city, is a familiar feature of the London skyline.
You'll see Mayfair, one of the most expensive districts in all of London and the famous Picadilly Circus, home to enormous advertising signs and the well-known statue of Eros,Historic Trafalgar Square, with its many fountains and statues, is often the site of political and religious rallies and demonstrations.
A drive down Fleet Street, which was known as the hub of the news industry in London from the 1700s until very recently, still contains many notable buildings (including one that houses one of the oldest pubs in the city).
Time permitting, you might choose to visit one of the attractions that doesn't take too long to tour, such as the London Eye or Churchill's War Rooms.
- The price of this tour does not include any admission costs.
- Admission cost to the Churchill War Rooms is £21 for adults and £10.50 for children.
- Admission cost to the London Eye is £27.
- Please note this is mainly a pre-cruise transfer with some sightseeing included en route to your destination.
- Please note that the driver is not permitted to narrate while driving. We recommend purchasing the optional licensed guide.
Days offered: 7 days a week