Now this is the tropical getaway of your dreams!
This all-inclusive beach day is the perfect choice for those wanting to relax in the sun or explore beautiful and clear waters!
Imagine a local beach club nestled on the beautiful, turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Now imagine having full access to this tropical getaway complete with beach loungers, kayaks, water trampolines, snorkeling gear and last but not least, an open bar! This beach day delivers all of this and so much more.
Sitting right in the heart of Cozumel's National Marine Park, this local beach club has something for everyone whether you're here to soak up the sun on white sand beaches or have some fun in the ocean. Below the surface, you'll have the chance to explore the preserved waters of Cozumel and all the coral and marine life that call this piece of the Caribbean home. Whatever your desire, dedicated staff will ensure your experience is the tropical escape you deserve.
And the fun doesn't stop at the beautiful scenery. Grab a drink, but don't worry about having to choose just one. The open bar has everything from beer to fruity cocktails including margaritas, rum punch and daiquiris to name a few.
After even more fun in the sun, get ready to excite your taste buds with a mouthwatering, authentic Mexican lunch. And just when you think the day couldn't get any better, you have the opportunity to indulge in a chocolate and tequila tasting to end on a sweet note.
- We recommend bringing a towel, change of clothes, comfortable shoes and biodegradable sunscreen.
- Beach pass includes 4 hour open bar and one meal. You may stay at the beach club for longer, but your drinks will not be included.
- You will need to take a taxi to reach the beach club. It is about 10-15 minutes from the cruise piers (depending on where your ship docks) and will cost about $12 each way for up to 4 people.
- Suitable for guests with limited mobility.
- Guests under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old.
- Guests who are pregnant, have heart conditions, asthma, insulin dependency and/or epilepsy cannot snorkel.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday