Best Of Oahu Sightseeing - 5 Hours - Waikiki Hotel Pick-UpExplore > United States > Oahu > Best Of Oahu Sightseeing - 5 Hours - Waikiki Hotel Pick-Up
Want a flexible day on Oahu? Here is your tour!
Ever wanted to be taken around Hawaii like the celebrities do? - here is your chance!
After a pick up from your hotel you will embark on an adventure all around the island of Oahu. Known as "The Gathering Place" Oahu is home to about two thirds of the Hawaiian population and after a day spent circling the island, you'll know why Oahu captivates so many.
The itinerary is flexible and your guide will help maximize sightseeing bringing you to the best scenery around the island. One of the first things you'll notice as you arrive in Waikiki is Diamond Head, one of Hawaii's most recognizable landmarks. This volcanic cone dominates Oahu's southern shoreline. A stop at Diamond Head Lookout will provide a picture perfect backdrop to frame back home.
Circling the island we will stop at various lookout points including Hanauma Bay and Lanai Lookout, which provide a window to Oahu's rugged shorelines and quiet, rumbling ocean waves. After a quick photo opportunity at Lanai Lookout, you'll be witness to the natural phenomenon that is the Halona Blowhole. When the tide is strong enough, ocean waves spray through caves forming a geyser (resembling a whale's blowhole)!
You may wish to visit the Dole Plantation, "Hawaii's Complete Pineapple Experience". A stop at Punch Bowl Cemetery will pay tribute to American soldiers who lost their lives in World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War.
The day is yours, and with help from your guide we will show you the best of the best!
- Admissions, fees and tolls are not included. Several sites have entrance fees, parking fees and some roads/bridges have tolls. Please have plenty of cash on hand to pay for these items.
- Food or beverages are not included.
- You may not have time for everything listed. Your driver will help prioritize your day to show you as much as possible.
- This option is for pick-ups at hotels in the Waikiki area only. If your hotel is outside of Waikiki, please contact ShoreTrips for correct pricing.
- If you are staying at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, the meeting point is approximately 200 ft. from the lobby. Any bell service to and from this location is not included in the tour cost.
Days offered: 7 days a week