Bruges With Canal Cruise And Chocolate Tasting - Hotel Guests
What is Belgium famous for - its canals and its chocolate!
Despite being small in size Bruges generally leaves the longest lasting impression for travelers visiting Belgium. Without a doubt Bruges is considered by many to be the best preserved medieval city in all of Europe. The charm is an instantaneous and, in today's world, you will likely see most of it through your camera lens.
You will see the Beguinage, the Madonna of Michelangelo, the old historic St. John’s hospital, the Belfry Tower, the Burg Square, the Town Hall, Gruuthuze Palace and the Basilica of the Holy Blood. The Belfry Tower stands as the pinnacle of Bruges' architecture and if you are up for it, climbing its 366 steps will provide the best views of the city.
"The Venice of the North" is well earned nickname so it would be a shame not to explore the cities many canals. Board a boat and through the narrow waterways for a perspective on the city that shouldn't be missed.
Next, give your legs a break and your taste buds a treat as we bring you to a tasting of Belgium's world famous chocolates. A Hershey's bar will not suffice ever again!
- Please note this is a walking tour
- Entrance fees are not included in the cost of this program and are payable at each location. The canal cruise boat ride is 10€ per person and chocolate tasting is 6€ per person.
- Please alert ShoreTrips in advance of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate.
- Please note you will not be able to climb Belfry Tower.
- This tour involves walking so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Any additional food or beverages are not included.
Days offered: 7 days a week