Haleakala Sunrise, The Easy Way - Cruise Ship Passengers OnlyExplore > United States > Maui > Haleakala Sunrise, The Easy Way - Cruise Ship Passengers Only
Travel to the famous summit!
Greet the day as you never have before! Experience sunrise on the summit of Maui's spectacular Haleakala volcano.
This very special day in Maui begins early in the morning when you will be whisked off to the summit of the majestic Haleakala Volcano. Rising over 10,000 ft from sea level, Haleakala is renowned for its breathtaking beauty, particularly at first light.
As the morning sun begins to rise, a kaleidoscope of golden colors will appear and a breathtaking 360-degree view will be revealed, encompassing the Big Island of Hawai'i, West Maui, Lana'i, Moloka'i, and beyond.
With a state certified tour guide as your escort, you'll leave the park with a deeper understanding of the unique geology and ecology of Haleakala National Park.
We'll also enjoy a Hawaiian style breakfast at a local restaurant. The magnificence of the day will leave you awe-inspired.
- Dress warmly. The weather on the summit is cold, especially before sunrise. Dress in layers and bring blankets.
- We suggest wearing sunscreen.
- It really is important that you arrive slightly before your pickup time.
- This tour is available for cruise passengers if their ship is overnighting in Lahaina.
- All particpants must bring a photo I.D. (driver's license or passport).
- Maui has recently changed the regulations for all visits to the Haleakala volcano. Every operator must conform to using larger vehicles averaging 25 passengers per departure. This tour can be offered in 12-passenger vans privately but the cost is prohibitive.
- Tour cost includes entrance to Haleakala National Park as well as breakfast and all booking fees.
- This tour company has a vehicle with a wheelchair lift that can accommodate up to 2 wheelchairs. All bookings for this vehicle must be made at least 1 week prior to the date of the tour.
- Please note: Not all sites have wheelchair ramps but all sites can be viewed from the outside. For the safety of its guests, the tour company will decide if it's best to stay in the vehicle at certain stops.
Days offered: 7 days a week