Zip Lining And Adventure Park Full Day Pass - Hotel Guests OnlyExplore > Dominican Republic > Punta Cana > Zip Lining And Adventure Park Full Day Pass - Hotel Guests Only
A jam-packed, action-filled day of non-stop fun.
After you've relaxed on the beach for a couple days, you might find it's time for a bit more action. We've got your action, right here!
Rest up the night before because you're in for a day of minute-to-minute activity and fun. This full day pass allows you to choose 5 "active" attractions, wild or tame, to match your sense of adventure.
Every activity you could possibly think of (and a few you can't) is available at this incredible adventure park, with crazy things, like a bungee trampoline, paintball and Zorbing. For the uninitiated, Zorbing entails getting inside of what is essentially a giant inflatable ball of bubble wrap and when you're ready (I don't think I would EVER be ready) you're gently rolled down a slight incline for a bouncing, bumping, rolling good time.
If your tastes lean toward more traditional adventures, mountain biking, horseback riding and zip lining are also offered. You can even expand your zip-lining horizons with the Zip Line Pro or the Zip Line Splash. You have some time to decide which activities you'd enjoy most since you don't have to make up your mind until you arrive at the park.
Take a bit of a break to enjoy the swimming lagoon, a cool, restful spot with a beautiful waterfall and lovely surrounding views. Or, to appreciate the beauty of the park even more, take the guided eco-tour. Your knowledgeable escort will show and tell you about the exotic plants, tropical fruits, butterflies, iguanas, parrots, spiders, turtles and more who all make their home here.
The fun and energy of this place is matched by its natural beauty. The entire park was designed to be as environmentally friendly as possible. None of the activities require power to operate so you can enjoy yourself without worrying about your carbon footprint.
After this busy, active day, we wouldn't blame you for taking a nap on the ride back to your hotel.
- This tour includes pickup from all Punta Cana, Uvero Alto, or Cap Cana hotels/resorts. If you are staying outside of those areas, please contact ShoreTrips for additional transfer costs.
- Your exact pickup time will be provided after purchasing this tour. Total time at the adventure park is 6 hours and does not include transfer time.
- Bring swimsuit and a towel if you wish to participate in any of the water activities. Bring sunglasses, a hat and sunblock.
- Wear close-toed shoes.
- You will choose your attractions upon arrival at the adventure park.
- The cost of food and beverages is not included in the price of this tour.
- Cell phones and bags are not permitted on the zipline or other extreme activities. Lockers are available at no cost in the reception area for a $5 deposit (returned after completion of activities).
- Cell phones and cameras are allowed on the Eco Tours and in the Cascade pool.
- All visitors must sign a waiver before participating in any activities.
- Pregnant women are restricted from participating in certain activities.
- Certain activities are not recommended for people with cardiac or physical problems, fear of heights, dizziness or panic attacks or if you are overweight.
Days offered: 7 days a week