Horseback Ride In Paradise With Beach Time - Hotel Guests OnlyExplore > Dominican Republic > Punta Cana > Horseback Ride In Paradise With Beach Time - Hotel Guests Only
What better place to ride a horse than the beautiful interior of the Dominican Republic?
Take some time to appreciate the interior of this gorgeous island from a different perspective. The higher vantage point from on top of a trusty steed allows you to see a little more, appreciate a little more. Besides that, it's just plain fun.
Beginning with a pickup at your resort, you'll be delivered to the ranch. If needed, your guide will be happy to provide some basic riding instructions. After being assigned a congenial horse, the two of you can get to know one another before the ride begins.
The tour traverses the diverse interior of the island, with lush mountains, coastal plains, cliffs, caves, lakes and rivers. You'll pass by some farms to understand the life of the local farmers and their contributions to the Dominican economy.
Our ride continues through the countryside until your equine friend carries you to one of the most beautiful beaches on the the island, Macao Beach. Its sparkling blue water, soft white sand and tall palm trees will make you feel like you've stepped into a postcard.
You'll have the opportunity to take a short swim, go for a stroll on the beach, take a relaxing break under swaying palms or do a little shopping.
- Your exact pickup time will be indicated on your voucher.
- Tour length does not include transfer time, which could take up to 45-60 minutes each way, depending on hotel location and number of other guests to be picked up.
- Bring/wear swimsuit, towel, a change of clothing, sunblock, sunglasses, hat, and close-toed shoes. For comfort, we recommend long pants (or least pants that cover your knees) for the horseback riding portion of the tour.
- We recommend bringing a reusable water bottle.
- Beverages will be available for purchase at Hoyo Azul and Macao Beach.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.
- The minimum age to ride your own horse is 8 years old.
- Children ages 4-7 may ride on the same horse as an adult.
- The maximum weight is 250 pounds.
- Pregnant women and those with back or leg problems may not participate in this tour.
- This tour is not available for those with limited mobility.
Days offered: 7 days a week