St. Thomas Full Day Charter Aboard A Classic YachtExplore > Virgin Islands (U.S.) > St. Thomas > St. Thomas Full Day Charter Aboard A Classic Yacht
A private charter for you and up to 5 of your closest friends.
What's better than a classic wooden sailing yacht to explore the hidden coves of St. Thomas and St. John? Having it all to yourself on this private charter.
Let the sun and gentle Caribbean breezes take your cares away as the captain sails his craft out of the harbor. If this boat could talk, she would tell fascinating stories from around the world. Instead, let your captain do the talking as he regales you with tales of history and adventure that he and this wonderful boat have experienced together.
Soon you'll arrive at the first of two spectacular beaches and snorkel locations. With snorkel instruction for those who need them, you'll soon be ready to slide into the turquoise waters of the the Caribbean to explore the world right beneath your boat. A wide variety of beautiful coral and delightfully-colored fish, blue, yellow, striped and spotted, and maybe even a turtle or two, are waiting for your visit.
Snorkeling can work up quite an appetite and your captain has been busy preparing a delicious lunch buffet along with an open bar for your enjoyment.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride as your captain skillfully guides the boat back to shore...a memorable day, indeed.
- Transfers are not included. In order to get to this trip on time, get off your ship no later than 8:15 a.m. (local time). You must be in the first group disembarking from the ship. It's about a 20-30 minute taxi ride and costs $10-15 per person, each way. Please be sure to take a private taxi, as a shared taxi will make multiple stops and will take longer.
- Please note that once you arrive to the marina, you will take a small motorized boat to the sailboat. You will need to be able to climb in and out of the boat to take this tour.
- Bring reef-safe sunblock (no sprays), a towel, and an extra T-shirt. The Caribbean sun is very strong and snorkelers can burn quickly. We suggest that you wear a t-shirt when you're in the water and sit in the shade on the boat whenever possible.
- The day's destinations will be determined by sea and wind conditions and guest's preferences.
- Your crew relies on and appreciates gratuities for a job well done. The industry standard is 15% - 20%.
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers.
- During the check-out process you will be asked about dietary restrictions or food allergies.
Days offered: 7 days a week