Shoretrips Give...Antigua Recycling CenterExplore > Antigua and Barbuda > Shoretrips Give...Antigua Recycling Center
Help sort recyclables to keep Antigua "green".
ShoreTrips has recently joined forces with Hope Floats, a non-profit, based in California, that, like us, has a number of volunteer-based activities already setup. ShoreTrips is privileged to be able to work with Hope Floats as we share a mutual love for the well-being of the islands. With the help of our travelers, we are certain we can make a lasting impression in the Caribbean.
The Caribbean, like the rest of us, wants to keep our planet clean and green. Do your part for Antigua by assisting local residents with sorting of recyclables. You'll be sorting cardboard, aluminum and other "green" materials. It's an important, necessary job and someone's got to do it, so why not you? The residents of Antigua and the whole planet, thank you.
- Please be mindful of the clothing you wear today.
- Bottled water and bathroom facilities are provided at the location.
- The meeting location for this program is approximately a 10-15 minute taxi ride. Specific instructions will be included on your voucher.
ShoreTrips GIVE was developed to connect travelers with ongoing volunteer projects in the Caribbean. To accomplish this, ShoreTrips has partnered with Hope Floats, a non-profit foundation, which has agreed to organize these activities and to provide a meet and greet representative. The fee to participate in a GIVE activity covers all administration costs; the fee is not tax deductible.
- Minimum age is to volunteer is 12+. Each child must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
- If you have more than 6 people in your party, please call ShoreTrips for additional pricing.
- Wear clothes you can get dirty. You must have your shoulders covered and wear close-toed shoes.
- This facility is closed from December 22-January 2 for the holidays.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday