Hawaii Five-O Tv TourExplore > United States > Oahu > Hawaii Five-O Tv Tour
See the landmarks, as well as some hidden spots, when guided by our TV experts.
TV fans, take note!
Hawaii has long been the location for many popular television shows and it's fun to see the actual locations that inspired the themes for these productions. That is the goal for these local TV buffs who put together this itinerary for themselves and others to enjoy. This tour takes you all over the island and includes some of the most memorable landmarks.
You'll visit some of the exclusive filming locations and your mind will conjure up some of the images and episodes from the past, including Hawaii Five-O. Even if you are accompanying a fan, you will find this a wonderful introduction to Oahu and some of the unique spots that inspired the creators. Sandy beaches are most prominent, but the shopping districts, monuments, estates, and other highlights will take you to the Hollywood of Oahu.
This insider's view of the entertainment side of the island is the most extensive and exclusive available, and you'll be allowed to explore the filming grounds, scene locations, and landmarks from this CBS hit show, as well as others.
- We suggest you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a camera.
- Bottled water will be available.
- Lunch is included in tour cost. Lunch includes choice between beef sandwich, chicken sandwich, or veggie sandwich. All sandwiches served with chips, cookie, and bottled water.
- Minimum age 7.
- This tour requires a minimum of two passengers.
- This tour is done using a van. There is a maximum of 5 passenger plus your driver/guide per vehicle.
- Please note that closed sets are NEVER visited.
- The Bayer Estate (McGarrett's house) is a private residence and thus is not always open to the public.
- If your hotel happens to be at either Disney Aulani, Ko’olina Resort, Turtle Bay Resort, North Shore areas or other surrounding locations, then a central meeting point will be provided.
Days offered: Monday, Wednesday