Guided E-Bike And Exploration Of WellingtonExplore > New Zealand > Wellington > Guided E-Bike And Exploration Of Wellington
Get ready to pedal!
Wellington is a hip, happening, cultural hub of New Zealand and what better way to discover this vibrant coastal city than with a local guide and a trusted electric bicycle. Your bike will do half of the work, and your guide will lead the way, all you have to do is pedal and take in the sights!
Beginning near the waterfront we will cruise around the beautiful bays surrounding the city. Many of the roads have an on-road bike path allowing us some of the best coastal views in New Zealand! Wellington is a vibrant city and you will get to know its pulse after just a day's exploration.
We will take a break at a local café before returning to our starting point.
- This tour includes a stop at a local cafe where you will have a choice between tea/coffee. Additional food and beverages are not included in this program.
- You do have to take a free shuttle and short walk from the cruise ship, or a short taxi ride to reach the meeting location. More information will be on your voucher.
- This program requires a minimum of 2 participants.
- Contact ShoreTrips if you are interested in purchasing this program privately.
- You must be at least 4' 8" to participate in this program.
- The maximum number of guests on this tour is 21, although there is usually a much smaller number.
Days offered: 7 days a week