Kona Zip And Dip - Hotel Guests Only
Enjoy a great zip course followed by a refreshing dip!
This combo tour will bring you to the best zip line adventure on the Big Island, followed by a waterfall swim in a private location! This is an 'off the beaten' path adventure you would never be able to locate on your own.
The setting is a private nature preserve, and it is breathtaking! The terrain ranges from tall mountaintops, to pastoral meadows down to the edge of a lazy jungle stream. Lucky for you, you are about to traverse this landscape from above. After a brief safety lesson, your certified guide will ensure you are comfortable before sending you on your way. 9 lines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel await - this is the only true aerial canopy course on the Big Island.
We will follow this adventure with an off road drive and short hike. Our destination is a private waterfall and you will have time to enjoy the cool mountain stream, as well as enjoy a Hawaiian picnic style lunch at a scenic observation area. There are 3-4 waterfalls in all and along the way you will pass ancient Hawaiian agricultural sites, enriching the experience.
This will be the adventure you'll take home with you, long after your vacation!
- Tour duration is approximately 6 hours, including transportation the program will last approximately 8-9 hours.
- This program involves rugged off road driving and is not suggested for those with back or neck problems.
- All participants should wear closed toe walking shoes. As the program includes time for a waterfall swim, we suggest bringing a bathing suit or wear a bathing suit under your clothes.
- This program includes water and light snacks. Also included is a choice in lunch. You will have a choice between turkey, ham, tuna, or veggie sandwich. Lunch will include chips, a cookie, as well as soda or juice.
- This program includes use of walking staffs, raingear, and all entrance fees.
- This program requires a minimum of 4 participants. There is a maximum capacity of 12 passengers per departure.
- We pick up from most major hotels. Tour time is approximate and will vary based on your hotel. If your hotel is not included, an alternate meeting location will be provided. If you have questions, contact ShoreTrips.
- A portion of this program involves walking on uneven terrain, with inclines in some locations.
- You must be at least 8 years old to participate in this program.
- You must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in. If you do not meet this requirements you will not be able to participate in the program and no refunds will be made.
Days offered: 7 days a week