From Vine To Wine - Marlborough Wine Country Half Day ExperienceExplore > New Zealand > Picton > From Vine To Wine - Marlborough Wine Country Half Day Experience
Because it would be a mistake to miss this experience!
Any wine consumer will recognize Marlborough Wine Country as one of the world's best wine producing regions. Lovers of New Zealand wine are loyal to their taste, and it is no wonder as the wine grown here has a distinct flavor, a flavor many believe is the perfect balance of earthly purity, fruity varieties and acidity.
It is believed the root of a quality wine is the soil in which the grapes grow. The land here is known for producing some of the greatest Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir and these wines will be the focus of our tastings.
Together we will visit 4 wineries, stroll the vineyard, and of course, sample great wines!
- If there is a specific winery you are interested in visiting, please contact us in regards to a private itinerary.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people. The maximum group size is 10 passengers.
- The wineries you visit will vary based on availability and expected crowds. Your guide will do his best to take you places away from the larger buses.
- You must be at least 18 years old to consume alcohol.
- Please note that this tour is not accessible to those in wheelchairs and/or limited mobility.
Days offered: 7 days a week