Accessible Beach Day And Island TourExplore > Jamaica > Montego Bay > Accessible Beach Day And Island Tour
Enjoy the best of Montego Bay!
You will be escorted around Montego Bay in comfort, and in an accessible vehicle.
The first stop will be at the Shoppes at Rosehall where you will have time to shop and enjoy the beautiful day.
Next, we are headed to one of the island's only accessible beaches - Doctors Cave Beach. Admission is included and beach chairs/towels are available for rental. You will also have lunch ready and waiting for you at Pier One restaurant - which is accessible and overlooking the ocean.
Lunch includes a choice in menu:
- Jerk Chicken with fresh vegetables and choice of Rice and beans or white Rice (this is a Jamaican staple and a favorite with visitors)
- Chicken Club Wrap
- Spicy Shrimp Wrap
- Vegetable Wrap
- Jamaican style Cheesesteak sandwich
- Pasta Primavera...vegetable, chicken or shrimp
- Curry Chicken with fresh vegetable and choice of Rice and Beans or white rice
- Choice of Pineapple, orange or fruit juice
- The price of lunch is included in the tour cost. Beverages are additional.
- Admission to Doctors Cove Beach is included in tour cost.
- Beach chair and beach towels are available for rental from the beach. Each costs $6. You may want to bring a towel from the cruise ship.
Days offered: 7 days a week