St. Thomas Highlights With Magen's BayExplore > Virgin Islands (U.S.) > St. Thomas > St. Thomas Highlights With Magen's Bay
See the highlights of St. Thomas, stop at the famous Magen's Bay, and then enjoy local shopping!
Share this overview of the island with a friendly group of folks desiring the same. Our driver/tour guide will take you to various lookout sites, including Raphune Hill and Beacons Point, which provides a spectacular view of St. Thomas.
The next stop will be Skyline Drive, where you will overlook the downtown area and Charlotte Amalie Harbor. Upon leaving Skyline Drive, we will travel to the famous Mount Top lookout which is located on the highest point of St. Thomas. Incredible panoramic views of your eventual beach spot can be seen from the expansive observation deck.
Next, we'll travel to Magens Bay Beach, rated as one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in the world by National Geographic. Enjoy two hours of peaceful serenity by swimming, sun tanning, or just enjoy a nice walk along the shore.
Upon leaving the beach, you will be dropped off in downtown Charlotte Amalie to enjoy shopping at your own leisure or you may choose to go back to the ship.
- Bring or wear your swimsuit, sunblock, sunglasses, a towel, everything you need for a day at the beach.
- Bring cash for shopping and/or drinks/food.
- You may rent umbrellas at Magen's Bay for approximately $5 with a deposit of $10.
- There is a restaurant and bar at the beach. There are also restrooms and outside showers.
- All guests wishing to stay longer at Magens Beach or shopping downtown will be responsible for their own transportation back to the ship.
- This tour may have multiple pickup points depending on the day and season.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers. We will do our best to match you with other travelers.
- This tour does not include the 5 USD entrance fee to Magen's Bay Beach to be paid on the day of the tour.
- Please note that shops in St. Thomas close at 1pm on Sundays except at the Havensight cruise dock (only if a ship is at that dock).
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week