Kohala Waterfalls Adventure - Hotel Guests OnlyExplore > United States > Big Island of Hawaii > Kohala Waterfalls Adventure - Hotel Guests Only
See the best views of Pololu Valley!
This family-friendly excursion is an immersive tour of one of the Big Island’s most magnificent natural wonders. Your trip begins with some fun and rugged off-road driving, taking you far from the beaten path.
Your guide will then escort you on a moderate walk along a jungle trail, ending with the spectacular Kohala Waterfalls. Along the way you’ll experience dramatic views of Pololu Valley, some charming foot bridges, and a number of historic taro terraces.
Once you’ve arrived at the falls, you’ll have an opportunity to bathe in one of the waterfalls’ intimate pools, or you may choose to simply dip your feet in. You’ll also have a chance to stroll the quaint plantation village of Hawi. A deli-style lunch featuring wraps, cookies, chips, juice, and soft drinks is included.
- Please note that transportation is not included with this program.
- A deli-style lunch featuring wraps, cookies, chips, juice, and soft drinks is included in the tour cost.
- Pickup is included from most Kohala resorts. A central meeting point will be provided if your resort is not included in pickup area. If you have questions, contact ShoreTrips.
- Close- toe walking shoes or athletic sandals are recommended.
- Please bring sunscreen and your swimsuit.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants. There is a maximum of 14 passengers per van.
- We pick up from most major hotels. Tour time is approximate and will vary based on your hotel. If your hotel is not included, an alternate meeting location will be provided. If you have questions, contact ShoreTrips.
- Tour includes a moderate 2-mile walk.
Days offered: 7 days a week