Adults Only Vip Beach - Hotel Guests OnlyExplore > Bahamas > Nassau > Adults Only Vip Beach - Hotel Guests Only
With love from the Blue Lagoon!
This VIP Beach Experience is especially designed to offer guests a private experience like none other on the island.
Finding some quiet space in port for yourself and a loved one on a cruise ship day can be challenging anywhere, but especially in Nassau--until now. For years, Salt Cay--also known as Blue Lagoon--has been a powerful draw for visitors to Nassau. Owned by a local family, it is home to dolphins and sea lions, and also draws the public to its beachfront, offering a multitude of activities. Now it will have a special place for adults to find some quiet, romantic time if that is what you are looking for, or even a place to concentrate and read a good book if you prefer.
Begin with a 30-minute scenic cruise through the historic harbor of Nassau, which will bring you to Blue Lagoon paradise. Now, far from the hustle of downtown Nassau, you will be directed to your spot, which will also be a distance from the cavorting families located elsewhere on the island. Your VIP escort is to your beachfront lined with white sand, blue water, and coconut palms that deliver a shady tropical background for your day.
The garden area will serve as the gathering spot, a lobby so to speak, where you will be greeted with a champagne mimosa, a refreshing face towel, and lots of smiles. Lockers are provided for your safe keeping. The private beach will be adults only and you can select your lounge chair, accompanied by a shared umbrella, and relax. Butler service is provided, so you need not stand up again until it is time to leave, unless you choose to.
Your stay also includes a perfect lunch of grilled fish, chicken, and more, which is served buffet style and accompanied by fresh fruits, vegetables, and salad. Double hammocks are scattered about the island near your private beach. Water, iced tea, and lemonade are available at all times throughout your stay. After a couple more mimosas (ala carte), you may feel like testing the aqua bounce, included in your stay.
There are options available to you on the public side of the island. If you want to walk over and observe the dolphins and sea lions in their habitats, please enjoy. There are activities available on the public portion of the island if you want to participate, such as clear-bottom kayaks, snorkeling gear, water bikes, paddleboards, and paddleboats. There is an additional charge for their use.
-The taxi ride to the check-in spot takes about 15 minutes and costs approximately $5 per person each way. You must arrive at the meeting location at least 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Ferries depart the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal for Blue Lagoon Island at 8:45am, 10:15am and 11:45am.
- Ferries depart Blue Lagoon Island for the return to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at 1:15pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm.
- Alcoholic drinks can be ordered ala carte at the beach at an additional cost after the first champagne mimosa.
- Clear-bottom kayaks, snorkeling gear, water bikes, paddleboards, and paddleboats are all available at an additional charge.
- Blue Lagoon Island is officially an ECO tour destination awarded by Sustainable Travel International’s STEP certification program and the VIP Beach Experience is especially.
- If you would like to add a Royal Dolphin Swim to this beach package, please book our combo tour option.
- At this time, the trip is only available for hotel guests.
- This adult beach area is limited to 40 adults on any one day.
- You must be 21 years old to use this beach facility.
- DO NOT book the 8:45 a.m. program unless your ship arrives at 7:30 a.m. or earlier.
- DO NOT book the 10:15 a.m. program unless your ship departs at 2:30 p.m. or later.
- If you are doing the Beach Day combo option, you must purchase either the 8:45 a.m. or 10:15 a.m. tour departure in order to have time to do the dolphin program and enjoy the beach.
- Since most programs sell out, we cannot allow changes in departure time or date. WE GO RAIN OR SHINE! NO REFUNDS FOR BAD WEATHER, UNLESS THE TOUR OPERATOR CANCELS THE PROGRAM.
Days offered: 7 days a week