Full Day At Pearl Harbor With Uss Missouri And Private Transfers - Cruise Pier PickupExplore > United States > Oahu > Full Day At Pearl Harbor With Uss Missouri And Private Transfers - Cruise Pier Pickup
Visit Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial with pier pickup, and pier, hotel, or airport drop-off.
You will be taken from the cruise ship pier and transferred to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, all in the comfort of your private vehicle.
Travel to Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial, where you will spend the morning or afternoon reliving the important historic moments that took place at this fascinating site. Your driver will drop you off at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, and give you all the information you need on where to get tickets for the tour. He will also let you know the location of the souvenir shop and museum, as well as a pickup place and time for when you have completed your time at the Arizona Memorial.
You'll wait at the Visitor Center until it's your turn to tour. Then, you'll view a moving film depicting the events of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack. Afterward, you'll board a Navy launch for the short ride to the Arizona Memorial. Spend some time exploring this somber site, the resting place of 1,102 of the nearly 1,200 sailors killed on the USS Arizona during the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. Dedicated in 1962, the Memorial consists of three main parts and spans the sunken hull of the battleship.
At the USS Missouri, also known as Mighty Mo, you will walk the deck where General Douglas MacArthur accepted Japan's surrender. After World War II the Missouri went on to fight again in Korea and Operation Desert Storm. This impressive ship played a vital role in the Pacific by helping in bombing raids over Tokyo and providing relief during the battles of Iwo Jima. It was taken out of action in 1955 but modernized and sent back into the waters in 1986.
Due to considerable interest in Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial, the wait time from when you arrive to when your tour begins is about 1 ¾ hours to 2 ¼ hours, depending on the number of visitors on any given day. Please be aware that the later your arrival to the Memorial, the longer you'll have to wait. (You also run the risk that tours could be closed for the day). If the Arizona Memorial is sold out, the cost will still be the same since the rate is based on the duration of the tour, and entrance to the Arizona Memorial is free.
- The duration of your tour may vary. It depends on how long it takes you to get through the Arizona Memorial tour.
- Please note that carry-ons, purses, and large cameras of any kind are prohibited inside the base. You are welcome to leave your belongings inside the vehicle, where your driver will watch over them. Otherwise, there are lockers available.
- Your professional driver will facilitate your entrance to Pearl Harbor. Please note that your driver cannot escort you through the facilities. However, if you choose there will be audio tours available and a government run tour at the Arizona Memorial.
- If you would like to be dropped off at one of the hotels listed here, there will be a supplemental charge, as these locations require extended time with the vehicle and driver. After you place your booking and indicate your hotel location, we will contact you with the necessary fee before charging your billing information. Feel free to contact ShoreTrips prior to your booking for inquiries.
- Disney's Aulani Resort and Spa
- JW Marriott Ilhilani
- Marriott Vacation Club
- Ko Olina Beach Villas
- Makaha Resort
- Turtle Bay Resort
- If you are staying at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, the meeting point is approximately 200 ft. from the lobby. Any bell service to and from this location is not included in the tour cost.
- This option is for cruise pier pickup only.
Days offered: 7 days a week