Barcelona Full Day Exploration...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van TourExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Barcelona Full Day Exploration...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van Tour
A full day in Barcelona with a small group!
Barcelona is one of the most unique cities in the world and to only see a bit of it would be an injustice! This small group shared tour will start the day with a drive to Montjuic hill, providing an excellent panoramic view of the city. From here you will drive through the Olympic facilities area until you arrive at Palau Nacional. This architectural masterpiece was the primary spot for the 1929 International Expedition and perfectly showcases Plaza de Espana and its "magic fountains."
As you skip the lines at Sagrada Familia, you will approach the most famous landmark in the city. This crowning achievement of Antoni Gaudi is a breathtaking construction that truly needs to be seen in person to appreciate. Your experienced guide will break down the complex symbolism and the innovations that have captivated visitors for years. Barcelona's well known architecture will continue to surround you while taking a walking tour with the Gothic Quarter. The medieval Jewish district and the Gothic Cathedral will be just a couple of the highlights.
The gastronomical vibes of Barcelona rival its architecture and a perfect Barcelona style lunch will await you. A refreshing drink and a variety of food options will gear you up for the rest of the tour as you await your trip to Park Guell. Gaudi's genius will once again be on display as you walk through the most intricately designed public space in Spain. Your final destination will be a walk along Passeig de Garcia, one of Barcelona's most elegant Boulevards.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Entrance to Sagrada Familia and Park Guell are included in the price of the tour. Your guide will not enter these sites with you, but will provide an explanation. Lunch and one beverage is also included.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers to run and takes a maximum of 15.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that if there are only 2 people on tour, the tour will be confirmed but each person will be subject to a 20€ surcharge to ensure the tour goes on. You will pay this amount on the day of the tour.
- This excursion isn't recommended for travelers with limited mobility.
Days offered: 7 days a week