Discover a spa within a serene environment for day of Tranquility, Serenity and Luxury.
We love this property. On-site owner and dedicated therapists in the midst of lush Caribbean foliage and the beach is a 3-minute walk. This is the best spa on the island but very limited in space so please book early!
Waiting for you is a serene environment where only the sounds of nature and your own gentle breathing exist. The Spa is designed with your comfort in mind. Using natural elements in its structure, the immediate feeling of nothingness takes over and your worries disappear. Among the lush tropical vegetation you will share your surroundings with parrots that call this spa home.
Treat yourself to complete pampering, with a luxurious spa treatment followed by delicious lunch poolside. Drinks are an additional charge. You can enjoy the pool before and after your relaxing spa treatments.
Choose the treatment package that you would like to receive from our spa menu:
Serenity package: Full body aromatherapy massage (50 minutes) followed by a collagen or anti aging facial (45 minutes).
Rejuvenation package: Dry body brushing for circulations, detoxifying Baltic mud wrap followed by a full body aromatherapy massage (2 hours total).
Je T'aime for Two: Therapeutic Side by Side Couple's Massage which features dry body brushing to encourage circulation, following with an exfoliating scrub with sea salt then a wonderful aromatherapy massage (2 hours total). Finish your experience with a chilled bottle of white wine (instead of rum punch).
- The 30-minute transfer is included in both directions.
- Please bring swimsuit, insect repellent, sunscreen, and cash for any drinks. Please remember a gratuity for your spa services. 15% is suggested.
- If you are not participating in a spa activity, there is the option to purchase a "RIDE ALONG" ticket, to utilize the facilities. This will include:
Lobster Lunch (alternatives available)
Use of beach chair at the beach
Towel service and locker
- Spa services sell out fast because they only accept four ShoreTrips guests per day. Please reserve early.
- Please note that in Roatan there is some confusion about ship time vs. local time. Please see the purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you don't miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing. This is a spa service and it is important that you arrive on time.
- Any physical limitations or health issues should be considered prior to starting any spa service: allergies, chronic illness, medications.
- It is very important that you bring your pre-paid voucher with you to the spa. DO NOT give it to your taxi driver. If you arrive without a voucher, you may be turned away at the door.
- This property is a spa/retreat and is not an appropriate destination for small children.
- Should your ship not make port due to weather or other difficulty, you must notify the spa immediately via phone or e-mail. Not notifying the spa could result in a $50 fee.
Days offered: 7 days a week