Create Your Own Private Tour! - 6 HoursExplore > Bermuda > King's Wharf > Create Your Own Private Tour! - 6 Hours
This is not your standard history lesson; this tour is both educational and fun!
There are almost more forts here than cars so you can imagine that the history of this small territory so enjoy and explore how you wish.
Your day will begin with a pick-up just outside the cruise ship dockyard. You will then begin your own adventure of Bermuda.
Your itinerary is of your choosing. Perhaps you would like to see some of the historic landmarks of Bermuda, relax at a beautiful sandy beach, or even just eat and shop your way around the island? The options are endless with this create your own tour of Bermuda.
Some suggested sites to visit.
- His/her Majesty's Dockyard
- Bermuda Maritime Museum
- Fort Scaur
- St. Georges
- Fort St. Catherine
- Optional Cliff dive into a cavern at Admiralty House Park
- Cooper's Island Nature Reserve
- St. David's Battery
Isolated by the vast Atlantic Ocean, and separated far from any other shoreline sits the island territory of Bermuda. Bermuda's history is deeply anchored to the ocean in which it lies and its rich, complex culture is a wholly unique mixture of British and American tradition coupled with the pink sand beaches of tropical paradise. This special tour will allow you to explore Bermuda's rich cultural mix on your own, any way you choose.
- Admissions, fees and tolls are not included. Several sites have entrance fees, parking fees. Please have plenty of cash on hand to pay for these items.
- Cost of food or beverages are not included.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothing, proper footwear, and sunscreen.
- Please contact ShoreTrips if you have more than 12 people in your party.
Days offered: 7 days a week