From air to sea!
The whole point of a vacation is to do some things that you couldn't do back home. You can walk around a city street whenever you want, but you can't sail the shores or fly through the trees of a Caribbean island any day you please. Especially if you are from South Dakota.
After being met at the pier, you will be escorted to the marina to hop aboard a catamaran for a journey to a local estate. Once on land, you will learn about this historic plantation that focuses on cocoa, but contributes to everything from sugar cane syrup to coffee. Following your brief tour, you will take part in the main event, which is an 8-cable zipline adventure providing views of the Piton mountains and Soufriere town. Coconut, mango and bamboo trees will guide the way. Following the zips, you will be treated to a local Creole lunch.
A celebratory 2-hour catamaran sail will finish your journey as you link up with other travelers for the cruise back to the pier. Along the way, you will make a snorkeling stop and enjoy some ice cold beverages.
- We suggest that you bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, camera, and a towel.
- The catamaran/snorkel portion combines travelers from other tours. Group size will vary.
- Beer, rum punch, soft drinks, and juice are provided on the return catamaran trip. Alcohol can not be consumed until the snorkeling portion is finished.
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old.
- Weight limit to participate is 270 lbs.
- Sorry, this tour cannot be booked by Sandals guests.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday