Private Eco Hike And Beach Day In St. JohnExplore > Virgin Islands (U.S.) > St. Thomas > Private Eco Hike And Beach Day In St. John
The smallest but most beautiful of the USVI !
St. John is where all the hippies went in the 1980s and they are still there, painting, wandering, smiling and creating happiness.
This Tour Includes:
- Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier
- Ferry ride to Beautiful St. John
- Guided eco hike through the Virgin Island's National Park
- Honeymoon Beach Day Pass
- Guided snorkel
St. Thomas is great and we're positive that anyone you ask will confirm this. Lets just not forget there are 3 islands that make up the Virgin Islands and it would be a shame to not give the others at least some consideration. With this private guided Eco Hike and beach day we think we have made a pretty good case for spending your day in St. Thomas over in St. John instead. With two thirds of the island set in stone as a National Park, you will quickly learn why this is considered the most beautiful of the three!
Following your pick up from the pier in a private vehicle, we'll escort you over to the ferry station for your seamless journey to St. John. You will be met upon arrival and immediately disembark for the visitor center at Virgin Islands National Park. With 7,000 plus acres to explore, your guide will bring you to the best spots in the area providing the perfect introduction to the tropical wonders of the island. You will discuss everything from flora and fauna to the cultural history of the inhabitants. With no looming buildings, cruise ship docks or an airport, St. John represents the most poetic atmosphere within all of the USVI.
This isn't Alaska, so we won't run you into the ground through every acre of the National Park and instead will take you to the best beach spot on the island. Everything you need will be at your fingertips: snorkel gear, kayaks, standup paddleboards, floats, life jackets, beach chairs and hammocks. What more could you ask for?! Dig your feet in the sand, get an ice cold beverage and soak in why you came to this area in the first place. When its time for the return ferry back to the pier your guide will come and let you know. Dragging you away if necessary.
- Please bring a bathing suit, hat, sunglasses, sun protection and footwear that can get wet.
- Snorkels, masks, life jackets and storage lockers are included in the price of the tour.
- The beach facilities provide access to restrooms and changing rooms.
- Snorkel gear, kayaks, standup paddleboards, floats, life jackets, lockers, beach chairs and hammocks are included in the price.
- Food and beverages are available but not included in the price.
Days offered: 7 days a week