Highlights Of The Amalfi Coast... A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van TourExplore > Italy > Salerno > Highlights Of The Amalfi Coast... A Shoretrips Premium Shared Van Tour
A wonderful English-speaking driver to take you to all the charming towns of the Amalfi Coast.
For those visiting the Amalfi coast for the first time, you may be a little overwhelmed with the choices. This tour will allow you to pick and choose what you want, accompanied the whole drive by an English-speaking driver. Whatever your goal - is to relax and take in the view, walk through the charming coastal towns - he will make it happen.
ShoreTrips' PREMIUM shared van tours are a perfect choice if you are looking for a deluxe tour that's economical but without the crowds of a big bus.
We will confirm your reservation when we have at least 5 passengers booked. You will be notified about two weeks prior to the start of the cruise with options of more expensive private trips if we are not able to run the shared tour.
Descend the winding one-way road that leads to the heart of Positano, a pretty village of seaside villas, covered in orange blossom and roses. Explore the busy central Piazza dei Mulini, connected to a narrow downhill path and some occasional flights of steps that lead to the seafront. Follow the streets to the shops selling ceramics, lemons, shoes and "Positano fashion" clothing, and don't miss the lovely Church of Sant Maria of the Assumption, with its characteristic majolica tiled dome and bell tower.
Return to the car, this time ascending the mountain and returning to the main coastal road, beginning after Sorrento and running through the fishing villages of Praiano, Furore, and Conca dei Marini until it reaches a busy square of Amalfi, one of the most popular seaside resorts in Italy. Take some time to wander along the narrow streets of the town, to the Piazza del Duomo and the Cathedral of St. Andrew with its many styles of decoration. You can also wander along the charming little streets to find various bars and cafés, as well as many shops selling limoncello, clothing, swimwear, and, of course, ceramics.
A slow uphill drive along a narrow road, passing several vineries and olive factories on the way, leads to Ravello, a rural village unspoilt by tourism, perched on top of the mountain cliff above Amalfi and Minori. Famous for its breath-taking views, the natural beauty and ancient monuments of Ravello are presented at their best in the gardens of Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo.
- This tour is with a great, English-speaking driver.
- Lunch, gratuities, and entrance fees are not included in the price of this tour.
- Entrance Fees: Villa Cimbrone 5 Euros. Villa Rufolo 5 Euros. Emerald Grotto 5 Euros.
- Please keep in mind that this is a shared tour. It is not private. The tour operator must maintain his schedule for a fair and successful day for all.
- Each van holds a maximum of 8 passengers.
- We will confirm your reservation when we have at least 5 passengers booked.
- Modest dress is required in all Italian churches. If you expect to enter a church during your tour, please do not wear shorts, sleeveless tops, skirts above the knee, or revealing clothing If preferred, you may wear a shawl to cover your shoulders. This applies to children as well.
- You are purchasing a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you use a walker, wheelchair or scooter or if you have mobility problems you will be refused service and not refunded. We suggest that you purchase a private tour for your best enjoyment.
Days offered: 7 days a week