The setting is about as romantic as they come.
We wish you a lifetime of good health and happiness.
If your idea of getting married is barefoot on the beach, a simple ceremony,
just the two of you or a few friends, then this is the wedding for you.
Of course, if you would like to add any services such as photography, flowers or entertainment, your wedding coordinator is happy to make your dream wedding come true.
- After you order this wonderful wedding package, you will be given instructions on how to contact our wedding coordinator in Grand Cayman.
- Speak with the coordinator about his/her cancellation fees on any special options you select.
- In order to get married in Grand Cayman, you must bring your passport or birth certificate, valid photo ID, ship boarding card, and certified copies of divorce decrees, dissolution decrees, or death certificate of previous spouse(s), if applicable. Your coordinator will send you the instructions on how to obtain a license prior to the wedding day.
- You'll need to take a taxi to the ceremony site. The taxi ride will take 5-10 minutes and will cost approximately $10 per person, each way.
- All people in the wedding party must arrive ready and dressed for the ceremony.
- Upgrades can be discussed and purchased through the wedding coordinator
- If your cruise ship is unable to visit Grand Cayman, a $200 cancellation fee will apply. We strongly recommend purchasing trip insurance.
- Your wedding package does not include the $250 Marriage License Fee. Your wedding coordinator will send you the instructions and details on how to obtain a marriage license.
- Supplement applies to all weekend weddings and the following holidays for 2019: January 1st, January 28th, March 6th, April 19th, April 13th, June 17th, July 1st, December 25th, December 26th and December 28th. There might be additional set-up or vendor service fees, depending on the services requested.
Days offered: 7 days a week