Combo Tour - Green Grotto Caves With Enchanted Gardens
Ocho Rios' best attractions! See both the Green Grotto Caves and the Enchanted Gardens.
Enjoy this fun and interesting tour to Green Grotto Caves and the Enchanted Gardens...two of Jamaica's coolest attractions bundled into one tour.
Welcome to the famous Green Grotto Caves. You'll embark on a 3/4 mile long walking tour of Jamaica's historical underground cave! See the cool underground lake, stalactites, stalagmites, and limestone rocks of different formations.
Visit the mammoth cave and the grotto, filled with numerous chambers and light holes, and eerie Grotto Lake! You might even see a couple of bats, but, fortunately, they stay far away from guests!
Learn all about the interesting history of the area and how these caves were actually a safe place for runaway slaves and pirates.
At your last destination you will immerse yourself in the tropical gardens, lawns, water pools, exotic birds and tropical rain forest of the Enchanted Gardens, a unique eco-tourism site. Here you may also enjoy wading in the 14 natural waterfalls, bird watching, nature walks, koi ponds, and a swimming pool. This was once owned by the former prime minister of Jamaica!
After the tour, you'll receive complimentary fruit punch.
- You will be provided with a hard helmet for safety reasons.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes, and wear/bring insect repellent.
- Part of the tour involves a 3/4 mile walk.
- There is a minimum of 4 people required for this tour. We will combine passengers to meet the minimum.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Days offered: 7 days a week