Waterfall And Rainforest Hike - Cruise Ship Passengers OnlyExplore > United States > Maui > Waterfall And Rainforest Hike - Cruise Ship Passengers Only
How Maui was meant to be explored!
This set of guides are the best on the island. Their knowledge of the natural environment and culture of Maui set the tone for a perfect day on the island. Don't be afraid to ask them questions!
If it wasn't for the variety of climates and natural beauty nobody would go to the Hawaiian Islands. They would simply be a strand of landmasses floating in the Pacific. Therefore, it is your duty as a traveler to explore the inner workings of Maui and scamper through the pristine wilderness the locals take so much pride in. Let the island speak to you!
After meeting a well trained guide you will depart for the start of your hike just off the famous Hana Highway. While covering 2.5 miles prepare yourself to pick wild fruits and learn about the variety of flowers and trees unique to this area. Unlike in museums you will be encouraged to touch and interact with the environment around you! As you cross 3 to 5 waterfalls along the way, your guide will point out the perfect locations to jump in. Lunch will be provided at one of the waterfalls and your surroundings will certainly make something as simple as a sandwich taste like a gourmet meal.
- Tour departs from a location 10-15 minutes walking distance from the pier.
- Equipment provided: day packs, mosquito repellent, rain wear, first aid, bottled water.
- Suggested attire: shorts and shirt for hiking, swimsuit under clothing for swimming, towel, sunscreen, sneakers or sport sandals.
- It's important to know that your shoes may get dirty or wet during this tour. Many people walk into pools and streams barefoot or in their sneakers. Please feel free to bring your own water socks.
- Lunch includes a sandwich, water, chips, cookie and fresh Hawaiian fruit.
- If you are interested in booking this tour privately, contact ShoreTrips.
- Minimum 4 people and maximum of 12.
- Minimum age is 6.
- All participants (parents or guardians in the case of children under 18 years of age) must sign a waiver.
Days offered: 7 days a week