La Rambla And Gothic Quarter Walking Tour...A Shoretrips Value Shared TourExplore > Spain > Barcelona > La Rambla And Gothic Quarter Walking Tour...A Shoretrips Value Shared Tour
A wonderful introduction to the history of Barcelona and Catalonia.
We see people roaming these old streets with maps and books. Fortunately nothing is better than a passionate guide who can conjure the tales and make them your reality.
This Tour Includes:
- Dedicated licensed English-speaking guide
- Radio-guide whisper system to ensure you can always hear your guide
- Full itinerary including Plaza Catalunya, Canaletes, Petritxo, Sta. Maria del Pi, Sant Felip Neri, Cathedral, Placa del Rei, Paradis, Pl. Sant Jame with the building of La Generalitat and l'Ajuntament A El Call, the Jewish Quarter, La Rambla and Boqueria Market
Your dedicated English-speaking guide will lead you through the most colorful areas of Barcelona, its old city and the famous avenue that starts at the seafront. The best way to see the Gothic Quarter and La Rambla is on foot. The core of the city that sits at the edge of the Mediterranean Sea was the center of commerce long ago and still remains the same. The stories of the past, where life developed 2,000 years ago, are fascinating and most enjoyable when you are walking through the area where they all originated.
As you walk the ancient streets as they narrow and circle around, you can understand better how this city has managed to maintain its importance from Roman times to the present. Best of all, once you feel the familiarity with this popular area, you can retrace your steps on your own and enjoy the local foods and wines with confidence.
- This walking tour path is on cobblestones and uneven surfaces.
- This tour is not conducive to limited mobility guests.
- This is a group shared tour. The number of people can depend on season and day of the week.
- This tour is not available during the winter season: Nov. 1st - March 1st.
- You are purchasing a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you use a walker, wheelchair or scooter or if you have mobility problems you will be refused service and not refunded. We suggest that you purchase a private tour for your best enjoyment.
Days offered: 7 days a week