Walking Tour Of Barcelona With Public Transport...A Shoretrips Premium Shared TourExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Walking Tour Of Barcelona With Public Transport...A Shoretrips Premium Shared Tour
Enjoy this city tour of Barcelona with your small group!
This tour includes:
- Experienced guide
- Public Transportation Fees
- Ciutat Vella for Las Ramblas, Boqueria Market, Ravel, Gothic and Born
- Montjuic and Olympic Stadium with MNAC steps and fountains
- Placa Espanya
- La Sagrada Familia
Your guide will take you to all of the must-see sites in the city, making sure that you have plenty of opportunity to familiarize yourself with Barcelona. There isn't a better way to explore the history and stories that make Barcelona a highlight of Spain.
After meeting your guide in Plaza Catalunya you will begin exploring Ciutat Vella which covers Las Ramblas, Buqueria Market, Ravel, Gothic Quarter and Born. Las Ramblas is the most famous street in the city and serves as the lifeline to your walk. As you explore the oldest part of Barcelona you will come across unique architecture, expansive markets and areas famous for its nightlife. With endless nooks and crannies throughout the streets you will soon see how you can spend a full day exploring the neighborhood.
Now make your way to Monjuic, a village rising 700 feet above the city's commercial port and full of cafes, boutiques, art galleries and museums. Here you will have the opportunity to see the panoramic view of Barcelona, beautiful in its contrasts. Another quick stop at the Olympic Park which housed the games in 1992.
At Placa Espanya you will fall in love with the open space around one of Barcelona's largest squares. Placa Espanya marks the spot of where many of the main roads of Barcelona intersect making it a lively spot. Snap a picture of the "arena" which is one of the oldest bull fighting arenas in the entire city. Although it is no longer in use, travelers can climb the stairs to the top for beautiful 360 degree views of the city.
At the tour's end, you have the option to enter the Sagrada Familia. Please see the Special Instructions for more details.
- We have not included any admissions, food, beverage, or gratuities in this tour price.
- This trip requires a minimum of 2 people and accommodates a maximum of 7.
- Boqueria Market is not open on Sundays.
- The last stop of the tour will be The Sagrada Familia. At the time of booking you will be asked if your guide should purchase entrance tickets for you. The cost ranges from 14.80 euros to 23.80 euros per person, depending on the type of ticket and inclusions you would like. This fee will be paid on the day of the tour directly to the guide. The guide will not enter the site with you. From here you are responsible to take a taxi back to the pier on your own. You will be asked for your interest in this at the time of booking.
- If you are at a hotel or land location or on a cruise ship, you will need to walk or take public transportation to meet at a central location easy to find.
- If you are the only two passengers booked on the day of the tour there will be a 15 Euro per person supplement in order for it to run as a private tour.
- Entrance fees are not included in the price of the tour. You don't enter any sites based on the itinerary.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes. You will be on your feet for the majority of this tour. Public transportation will be used only to cross certain parts of the city.
- You are purchasing a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you use a walker, wheelchair or scooter or if you have mobility problems you will be refused service and not refunded. We suggest that you purchase a private tour for your best enjoyment.
Days offered: 7 days a week