Post-Cruise Half Day Overview Of Amsterdam With Transfer To Hotel Or AirportExplore > Netherlands > Amsterdam > Post-Cruise Half Day Overview Of Amsterdam With Transfer To Hotel Or Airport
Our fantastic guide will give you a whirlwind tour of this one-of-a-kind capital city.
With so much to see in Amsterdam, we'll make sure you get a little taste of everything, including the opportunity to visit one of the world's most famous museums or experience a tour of the city's legendary canals.
This half-day adventure in Amsterdam provides a great overview of the many spectacular sights to see in this picturesque capital city.
Highlights of this tour include viewing the city's main squares, the most important monuments, and the many canals that run through Amsterdam.
Leaving the city we'll drive to the countryside. Quaint villages, authentic windmills and masterfully-engineered dikes are in abundance here.
We'll also visit a 500-year-old cheese and wooden shoe farm. The traditional handiwork on display at this rural location can only be seen in a few places in the Netherlands.
Based on your preference, we'll tour one of the following revered sites: Anne Frank House (where Anne wrote her world-famous diary), Van Gogh Museum (home to the largest collection of Van Gogh's paintings and drawings) or the Rijksmuseum (a Dutch national museum dedicated to arts and history). You may also choose to take a canal cruise (a luxurious, enjoyable way to see the city!).
- Entrance fees are not included in the price of this tour. If you choose to include pre-reserved tickets, you will pay your guide on the day of the tour. Pre-reserved tickets are non-refundable.
- This transfer allows for 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on per person. If you will have more than that, please contact ShoreTrips.
- For transfers between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m., please contact ShoreTrips for pricing.
- For half-day tours, it is realistic to visit one of the following sites: Anne Frank House (12 euro); Van Gogh Museum (20 euro); Rijksmuseum (17.5 euro); canal cruise (15.50 euro). During the checkout process, you can make a selection of which site to visit.
- Tickets to the Anne Frank house are difficult to obtain. If you would like to visit the Anne Frank house, please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Our best advice is to book this 2 months in advance when they release the tickets.
Days offered: 7 days a week