Shoretrips Give...Community Cleanup And Meal ProgramExplore > Saint Lucia > Shoretrips Give...Community Cleanup And Meal Program
Lend a hand and make a difference!
ShoreTrips has recently joined forces with Hope Floats, a non-profit, based in California, that, like us, has a number of volunteer-based activities already setup. ShoreTrips is privileged to be able to work with Hope Floats as we share a mutual love for the well-being of the islands. With the help of our travelers, we are certain we can make a lasting impression in the Caribbean.
- Contribute to environmental clean up efforts
- Assist in local meal program
- General maintenance
Although some charities are often envisioned on an all encompassing scale, this volunteer opportunity provides you the chance to experience it at its ground level. This association is a firm believer that their extraordinary efforts are made possible by potential volunteers like you and are gracious of any contribution no matter the size or effort.
The St. Lucia chapter's vision believes the bonds of humanity and compassion unite people together allowing us to handle the day to day activities that challenge communities around the world. On this day of volunteering you will contribute to one of the organizations many services ranging from child care to environmental sustainability. No matter what task may be at hand, it is certain you will have an impact on the development of this Eastern Caribbean community.
- Donations ranging from garbage bags to heavy duty gloves are greatly appreciated.
- Please be mindful of the clothing you wear today.
- Bottled water and bathroom facilities are provided at the location.
- The taxi ride to your meeting location will take approximately 5-7 minutes and costs about about $10 each way.
ShoreTrips GIVE was developed to connect travelers with ongoing volunteer projects in the Caribbean. To accomplish this, ShoreTrips has partnered with Hope Floats, a non-profit foundation, which has agreed to organize these activities and to provide a meet and greet representative. The fee to participate in a GIVE activity covers all administration costs; the fee is not tax deductible.
- Physical Involvement Level: Moderate
- If you have more than 6 people in your party, please call ShoreTrips for additional pricing.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday