Private Tour - Mendenhall Glacier & Glacier GardensExplore > United States > Juneau > Private Tour - Mendenhall Glacier & Glacier Gardens
Enjoy the beauty of Mendenhall Glacier, Glacier Gardens and the fish hatchery.
This tour features a very successful combination, but if there is another attraction you desire, just let us know.
This tour includes:
• Visit to Mendenhall Glacier
• Glacier Gardens tour
• Fish Hatchery
• Lots of amazing photo opportunities!
This is a terrific way to visit the best that Juneau has to offer. Your private driver is happy to accommodate your interests.
During the ride to Mendenhall Glacier, you will have the opportunity to see the highlights of Juneau. Lovely homes, as well as government buildings, show the stature of this capital city.
When you arrive at Mendenhall Glacier, you'll marvel at its stark beauty from the viewing platform. Set in a cliff above the valley floor is the Mendenhall Glacier Visitor's Center. Take your time exploring the numerous interesting exhibits on display here.
You will then proceed to Glacier Gardens to view Southeast Alaska's lush rain forest. Here your driver will leave you while you take the Gardens tour aboard their deluxe covered golf carts. You will see ponds, bubbling waterfalls, and exquisitely designed gardens with spectacular views of the Mendenhall Valley and its pristine surroundings.
Finally, you will travel to the fish hatchery, a non-profit organization that benefits salmon enhancement and educational programs. The saltwater aquariums feature over 150 different species of local marine life. You will get an up-close view of adult salmon, multitudes of crab species, various sea stars, and other amazing Juneau sea life.
At the end of this tour, your driver will be happy to drop you off at the cruise ship pier or downtown for shopping.
• If you prefer to visit the brewery in lieu of the fish hatchery, please communicate this with your driver.
• All entrance fees are included in the price of this tour.
• The order in which you visit the sites may vary.
• Please note: For tours departing at 2 p.m. or later, your time at Glacier Gardens and the fish hatchery may be limited because of their closing time.
• The fish hatchery is not available for the month of May. Your driver will offer alternative sites.
• Since this is a private tour, we do not match parties to meet the minimum.
• If you are traveling with a wheelchair or scooter, please contact us prior to booking so that we can arrange the appropriate vehicle for transportation. Please note: Glacier Gardens is not suitable for electric wheelchairs.
Days offered: 7 days a week