Exclusive beach day in beautiful Jamaica!
On your way to the beach it will be easy to let your mind drift into the scenery, but make sure to pay attention as your driver gives you a history of Jamaica and the historic sites that you pass along the way. If something in particular catches your eye, ask him to pull over for a brief photo stop!
Why settle for just getting dropped off at a beach that could have you thinking you are anywhere in the Caribbean? This beach day will leave you with a lasting impression of the area's culture and provide the perfect example of a lazy day in the life of a local. With a pickup at the pier, your driver will make your journey to the beach breeze by as he gives you the rundown on all things Jamaican. Despite its small size, Jamaica is known across the world, and its unique history won't have a problem catching your interest. Have your camera ready for the beautiful views along the coast!
Once on the beach, you can either make a mad dash into Jamaica's inviting waters or kick your feet up on your personal lounge chair. With palm trees behind you, blue waters in front of you, and sand under your feet, this day at the beach will certainly meet you in your daydreams back home. After our time at the beach we will head to Scotchies Restaurant for a classic Jamaican meal. The famous Jamaican jerk chicken will leave your taste buds and stomach satisfied as your beautiful surroundings allow you to subconsciously savor your food a little bit longer. The perfect day in Jamdown!
- Lunch includes Jerk Chicken, rice, peas, Festival(cornmeal fried dumplings), and one non-alcoholic beverage.
- It is a one hour drive from the Falmouth pier to the beach. Your driver/guide will give you a history of Jamaica and the area on your way.
- You will have access to changing rooms and showers at the facilities.
- Cash bar and restaurant available on site.
- We recommend you wear or bring your swimsuit, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, an extra T-shirt, waterproof camera, hat, and flip flops or other waterproof footwear.
- Umbrellas can be rented for $5.
- This trip requires a minimum of 4 people. We will do our best to match you with others.
- Water sports such as jet skis and glass bottom boats are available at additional costs.
Days offered: 7 days a week