Wedding...A Wedding Celebration - KonaExplore > United States > Big Island of Hawaii > Wedding...A Wedding Celebration - Kona
Your dream wedding includes a private ceremony location...beach, garden, chapel, lagoon.
Congratulations on your engagement!
Have a wonderful, no stress, heartfelt wedding in Kona. Enjoy a private ceremony location. Choose from a barefoot wedding on a private beach, in a hotel garden or a wedding chapel, at a lagoon, etc.
Included in the wedding are two traditional tuberose Hawaiian leis, plus roses for a lovely Rose Ceremony.
Upgrades can be added once the package is reserved, and will be arranged directly with the coordinator.
We can also arrange for a sailboat, helicopter, volcano, or waterfall location for an additional fee. Please e-mail ShoreTrips for a quote.
- THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE $65 MARRIAGE LICENSE, PAID IN CASH DIRECTLY TO THE REPRESENTATIVE ON THE DAY OF THE WEDDING.
- In order to get married in Hawaii, you must bring your passport or birth certificate, a valid photo ID, your ship boarding card, and certified copies of divorce decrees, dissolution decrees, or death certificate of previous spouse, if applicable.
- No witnesses are required in Hawaii.
- If, for any reason, you must cancel your wedding, you must do so within 30 days of booking the date.
- No cancellations will be made within 45 days of your wedding date.
Days offered: 7 days a week