Wedding...A Wedding Celebration In HiloExplore > United States > Big Island of Hawaii > Wedding...A Wedding Celebration In Hilo
Your dream wedding includes a private ceremony location...beach, garden, chapel, lagoon.
Congratulations on your engagement!
Have a wonderful, no stress, heartfelt wedding in Hilo. Enjoy a private ceremony location. Choose from a barefoot wedding on a private beach, in a hotel garden, a wedding chapel, at a lagoon, etc.
Included in the wedding are two traditional tuberose Hawaiian leis, plus roses for a lovely Rose Ceremony.
An edited video upgrade can be added once the package is reserved, and will be arranged directly with the coordinator.
We can also arrange for a sailboat, helicopter, volcano, or waterfall location for an additional fee. Please e-mail ShoreTrips for a quote.
- THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE $65 MARRIAGE LICENSE FEE, PAID IN CASH DIRECTLY TO THE REPRESENTATIVE ON THE DAY OF THE WEDDING.
- In order to get married in Hawaii, you must bring your passport or birth certificate, valid photo ID, your ship boarding card, and certified copies of divorce decrees, dissolution decrees, or death certificate of previous spouse, if applicable.
- No witnesses are required in Hawaii.
- If, for any reason, you must cancel your wedding, you must do so within 30 days of booking the date.
- No cancellations will be made within 45 days of your wedding date.
Days offered: 7 days a week